5.20.2008

You wanted shoes? You got shoes.

I had a request for more posts about sneakers - since then I posted about the Air Max 90 Current but now there are some new jams that have me saving my pennies so I thought I would share.This is the first look at the black, cement grey, and fire red Air Jordan IV (4). This shoe has only been on store shelves twice since its original release in 1988. It will finally be featured in an upcoming Air Jordan Countdown Pack releasing in October. Since this Jordan is releasing in a countdown pack, this IV will be released with arguabley the most god awful Jordan to ever grace the sneaker community; the Jordan XIX. This is terrible news because now you will have to pay $350+ for a pack that you only really want half of.

The only other sneaker that has me jamming my piggy bank is the newest from the Nike Sportswear launch in Beijing. The upper is made of rip-stop nylon, texturized rubber, and felt on the toe box...yes I said felt. Look for these to hit select Nike lifestyle dealers in the coming weeks. These guys come in several colors but this one is most def the illest. I love the neon green nylon on the upper and the TRON blue midsole had me at hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home