5.27.2008

ARC Courtyard Clearance


Yet another Rivington Club Courtyard Clearance sale. I would give my left leg to make it to this one. These Cash-only events are said to be the easiest way to get your gear looking right really fast and really cheap. This sale is running all this weekend in the lower east side. I asked a friend who stays in Brooklyn to check it out for me; for some reason he didn't seem too interested in shopping for me.

I guess it's the season for these sales; on the opposite coast, RVCA Clothing is doing a warehouse clearance sale in LA on Sunset Drive next weekend. Boy oh boy, If i had the cashflow and the free time I would...probably just buy the clothes full-price online and not waste the money on travel...but you get the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home