7.29.2009

Lily Allen for Chanel

Chanel unveiled their latest ad campaign featuring Lily Allen yesterday and I've got nothing bad to say. Anytime you seen Lily in her civilians you can bet she's wearing...jeans and some Jordan IIIs...but if she's not, then she's probably in...a dress and some Jordan IIIs...but if she isn't in either of those she will probably in Chanel, so this just kind of made sense. The photos for this campaign were shot by Karl Lagerfeld himself which makes the only quote from Allen about the whole thing certainly understandable:

'I don't feel comfortable modeling - it's not something that comes naturally to me, especially when I'm working with fashion photographers because they're used to working with really tall, skinny and beautiful models and I'm very aware that I'm 5ft 2in and a size 12.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home