9.26.2008

I'm buying a wedding ring...

...for the first girl I see wearing these. News recently has surfaced of my favorite modern artist, Kaws' collaboration with my favorite modern fashion designer, Marc Jacobs and the result couldn’t be sexier.This flat features the sleek MJ look that has been delivered on all of his flats, or all of their footwear for that matter, but to commemorate the brand's 10th anniversary, they've hooked up with KAWS who added his chompers and X logos which couldn’t look cleaner. A couple years ago when I saw the BapexKaws bapesta, I said that the chompers logo should be laid to rest on all footwear, but MJ and KAWS really showed us how it should be done with this flat.The Mouse flat is limited to 200 total pairs worldwide and will be sold exclusively at Colette, Original Fake Tokyo, and Marc Jacobs stores in London and New York, available September 29th.

Saw it on the KAWS honeyee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home