9.26.2008

Benny Gold back on his grind!


I'm sure you've all seen the Cinelli x Mash SF bike that's currently being shown at Interbike this week but not many people know that fashion/graphic designer, Benny Gold, was the back bone of the overall design of the bike:

"I'm happy to have a hand in this project. I was responsible for the design of the bike. The custom paint and frame stickers are meant to resemble the shape of the Mash lightning bolt and give the bike a feeling of speed. Cinelli's classic head badge worked perfect for the collaboration. Unfortunately they did not have the artwork for the crest anymore, so I had to redraw the entire thing. " -BG

Although the entire bike is clean, this logo is the cherry on top; along with the livestrong bracelet that's actually laced onto the hub. Whilst designing the baddest bike this year; BG also found the time to completely rebrand the HighSnobiety website:In addition to rebranding the site, highsnob also asked him to take on the roll of a staff columnist. If you couldn't tell, I'm a huge fan of Benny and I couldn’t be more stoked for his progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home