7.03.2008

Element of Surprise V3

Here's the newest muxtape!It's called the 'Element of Surprise' for a reason - things came out very differently this time around. With a running time of twelve minutes and forty three seconds, this is the shortest of the 5.0 muxtapes but took me by far the longest to assemble.

Note: There were many songs I wanted on this muxtape but just didn't make the cut; every aspect that is presented to you, both visually and audibly, has been taken into consideration. You don't spend three days on 13 minutes of audio without the utmost attention to detail. With that being said, it's not perfect but I ask the same thing of you this time as I did with the last two: this mixtape was intended to be heard beginning to end without any skipping a head or consciousness of the upcoming track(s), call me picky but it's a part of the total experience. No track names. You must listen from start to end. No stopping, No skipping. If you can't finish it, don't start it. It's an experience. Also, due to one URL per user, previous muxtapes can no longer be heard.

3 Comments:

Blogger G.S.GUCCILIFE said...

the Misfits death face meets Spike Lee,is truly dope.Yours?

6:25 AM  
Blogger frankie5.0 said...

Nah man, you caught me. It belonged to some wack sneaker zine that didnt deserve such a fresh logo. They were only using half of the logo so I edited in the full face and finished it off with the brim of the hat.

8:49 AM  
Blogger TURK said...

By far the best muxtape yet, time well spent putting it together. And it was the first that I couldn't identify every track. I'll take you up on the track list offer, please.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home