9.10.2009

Interview with Filip Pagowski


Edwin : Himself recently did an interview with Filip Pagowski who created the heart logo for COMME des GARÇONS' PLAY line. Along with CdG, Pagowski's clients include Saks Fifth Avenue, The New York Times, Diane von Furstenburg and Flaunt Magazine. Check out the entire interview on Edwin Himself.

What’s funny, is that Rei Kawakubo, did not realize I did all these things with CdG before. She “discovered” my work and wanted to use me based on that and not on some social connection. The PLAY logo happened just like that! I remember working on something, while all of a sudden not connected to anything, I got this idea of a red heart with a set of eyes. I drew it instantaneously and the first draft was it. The rest is history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home