10.17.2008

S.P.O.T x VANS

I have only waited in line for one sneaker in my entire collection; I think it's about to become two.A part of me doesn’t even want to write this entry because I could possibly be fueling the fire that will be the line that wraps around the moat on Columbus Dr. that morning, but a hyper must hype: Skatepark of Tampa has chosen the ever popular Half Cab to be their sneaker of choice with Vans and the colorway may look strikingly familiar. Texts have been sent out to my boys at S.P.O.T; but I'm not posting release dates, suckers.

--
We Major! SPOT x Nike SB

2 Comments:

Blogger CMONEYZ said...

This is Chelsea Mac. Did I see you get pulled over on Providence the other night? MySpace or Facebook me, dudee,

2:19 AM  
Blogger frankie5.0 said...

yeah that was me. I'll get atchu.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home